Version 3.2 MAJOR
- Restructuring of the left menus
- Ability to share a database with multiple users.
- Under the hood improvement - More robust database uploads. Ability to handle multiple database uploads in parallel.
- Under the hood improvement - Using the mysql utility to import the database
- On the rules and options page,
- Improvements to upload database validation. Also added an import failure page to describe errors encountered (if any) after uploading a database.
- The email address now needs to be verified to be able to generate CRUD code.
- Ability to change your own email address.
- Downloading complete DB CRUD now also download the Codeigniter files.
- Updated user guide.
- Design changes : changed all standard alerts and confirmation dialogs to prettier versions.
- Fixed a bug where self-join of a table was not possible.
- Introduction of a new form control type - dropdown. Now you can set values for dropdowns in the rules page.
- Listing page now also shows the the association column.
- Donate button added.
- A user can now upload upto 999 databases (instead of the previous 99). Pagination added on the database listing page.
- Settings page to store general settings.
- Minor UI enhancements (made interface more self-explanatory).
- Ability to turn off Active Record for SELECT queries from the "Naming & Options page".
- Can delete database columns from the rules page.
- Edit and Delete links from listing page now does not assume that primary key is named "id". It takes the name of the primary key of that table.
- Handled the case where a table does not have a primary key.
- validation_errors() function now shown only when there are one or more form validation rules for that entity.
- Can delete database associations from the rules page.
- User Documentation showing complete list of validation rules and HTML control conventions.
- A user can now upload upto 99 databases (instead of the previous 3)
- A user can now reset his password in case he forgets it.
Version 2.0 MAJOR
- Associations : You can now associate foreign keys of one table with primary keys of another table to automatically populate data from the other table in add / edit forms.
- Singular & Plural form in all tables.
- Single page table matrix to edit class names, singular, plural forms.
- Download single files from the generate page (link beside the copy button).
- Dropdown type form control for association columns.
- Changed the left hand user menus.
- Site redesign with better colors.
- Can generate code for the entire database.
- Can delete a table (schema page)
- Can delete a table column (schema page)
- Can add a new table column with standard data types (schema page)
- Facebook like our page from the Download Code step.
- Changelog page added.
- Testimonials from happy users displayed on the home page :)
- Code generator now generates Twitter bootstrap v3 compatible code
- Checkbox given in Options tab to enable / disable Twitter Bootstrap. This setting is only at the table level (specific to the selected table only) and the default selection is set to "off".
- Form controls are now added. When the database is imported, the system analyzes the data type to determine the form control type. These form controls are then a part of the generated code.
- Ability to change the type of form control for a field.
- Detailed instructions added on the database import page and rules management page.
- Downloading a zipped version of the code.
- Database schema diagram.
- Ability to change the class names of Controller, Model and the View folder.
- Ability to have multiple databases. Right now, the number of databases are restricted to 3. To create more databases, the user will have to delete the existing databases